WELL Certified™ Gold
Lakehouse is a beautiful 196-unit condominium and rowhome development overlooking Sloan’s Lake and is the first residential project in Colorado to be awarded Well Precertification under the WELL Building Standard. Located in the LEED-certified ‘SLOANS’ district, on the former St. Anthony Hospital site. 7,000 square foot wellness center; open sky pool and hot tub overlooking the lake; expansive treetop sundeck; patio with fire pits and grills; organic urban farm juicing station; gym, sauna and yoga studio; a community kitchen; business center, indoor/outdoor lounge and fireplaces.
- 196 condominiums and townhomes
- 12-story, cast-in-place concrete structure
- Two levels of below-grade parking
- 351 parking spaces, an amenity deck with pool
- Ground level retail space
- Clubhouse, wellness facilities, and bike storage (and a dog wash room)