|Client||Denver Botanic Gardens|
The Visitors Center and Welcome Garden consist of admissions area, gift shop, stone-crafted water features, garden and an LCD wall. The top deck contains the Welcome Pavilion for the Mordecai Children’s Garden, which is an interactive garden designed specifically for children. It contains rock structures, ropes, ponds and trails. The Greenhouses project is a 2-story, cast -in-place horticulture complex attached to the Conservatory, including office, elevator, restrooms, atrium and classroom orangery. The Irrigation project includes approximately 5 miles of irrigation boring and conventional trenching for new mainline irrigation and added telecom and data to allow Wi-Fi for the guests throughout the gardens.
- Visitors Center and Welcome Garden
- 3-Story Parking Structure with 320 Parking Spaces
- Mordecai Children’s Garden on Top Deck
- Greenhouses and Horticulture Complex
- Irrigation Boring and Trenching for New Main Line and Data Lines for Wi-Fi