NAVA Real Estate Development
|Architect||RNL Design, collaboration with Munoz + Albin Architecture & Planning.
206-unit condominium and rowhome development overlooking Sloans Lake. Lakehouse is one of the only for-sale condominium properties under development in Denver. Located in the LEED-certified ‘Sloans’ district, on the former St. Anthony Hospital site. 7,000 square foot wellness center; open sky pool, hot tub and mist lounge overlooking the lake; expansive treetop sundeck; patio with fire pits and grills; organic urban farm and produce program; juice bar; gym, sauna and yoga studio; a living green wall; a community kitchen; a library, business center and media den; indoor/outdoor lounge and fireplaces.
- 206 condominiums and townhomes
- 12-story, cast-in-place concrete structure
- Two levels of below-grade parking
- 351 parking spaces, an amenity deck with pool
- Ground level retail space
- Clubhouse, wellness facilities, and bike storage (and a dog wash room)