Recognition and Achievements
As a general contractor self-performing work, we are proud of our teams for excelling in individual areas of expertise. We give applause to our employees for their outstanding execution, adding value to the whole.
It’s not by one individual that we succeed in this, but a team, working together–resulting in the best deliverable possible.
- AGC ACE Award, Silver Merit for Best Building Project (General Contractor, Under $10 Million) – Headquarters of TEZAK Heavy Equipment Company, Historic Renovation
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Colorado – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Communications Award
- Denver Business Journal – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Award
- ESOP Association, Western States Chapter – Communications Excellence Award for Educational Materials Written
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Awards – Construction Health and Safety Excellence (CHASE) Award, AGC & OSHA Partnership
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Awards – Colorado Stormwater Excellence Program (CSEP) Award, Public and Private Partnership to Improve Water Quality in Our State
- Children’s Hospital Burn Camp, 15th Annual Fire Hose Race – 2nd Place
- National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) – Red Rocks Amphitheatre Stage Roof Replacement, Outstanding Project Award (New Buildings Under $30 Million)
- ACI Rocky Mountain Chapter Excellence in Concrete Award, Decorative – All Copy Products Headquarters
- Mayor’s Design Award – Junction Food & Drink
- Mayor’s Design Award – Denver Botanic Gardens, Freyer-Newman Center for Science, Art, and Education
- AGC ACE Award, Best Building Project (Over $70M – General Contractor) – Children’s Hospital Colorado, North Campus Expansion
- Gallagher – Best-in-Class Employer
- AGC ACE Bronze Award for Best Building Project (Over $70M – General Contractor) Lakehouse
- NAIOP Award, Innovative Development of the Year, Lakehouse
- NAIOP Award, Retail Development of the Year, Junction Food & Drink
- AIA / ALA Library Building Awards – Colorado College Tutt Library Expansion and Transformation
- 1st Place, Western States ESOP, CAWS Chapter, Most Effective Committee
- AGC ACE 1st Place Best Building Project (under 10M), Rio Grande Hospital and Clinic Expansion and Renovation
- ACI 2nd Place (International Competition) Excellence in Concrete Construction Award for Decorative Concrete, Metro State University of Denver – Aerospace & Engineering Sciences Building
- Best General Contractor Finalist, Colorado Springs Business Journal
- Best Places to Work, Listed 14th, Denver Business Journal
Building a Children’s hospital is an experience beyond any other type of hospital. It’s for the kids!
NAIOP Award and Mayor Michael B. Hancock’s 2021 Design Award.
Metropolitan State University Denver, 2019 ACI 2nd Place (International Competition) for Excellence in Concrete Construction.
2020 NAIOP Award, Innovative Development of the Year. 2020 AGC ACE Bronze Award. WELL Certification–designed to blend modern comfort and sustainable design.
All Copy Products Headquarters
2021 ACI Rocky Mountain Chapter Excellence in Concrete Award.
Building for Excellence
Our team of expert, True Builders, is here for you. Let us know how we can help take your project to the next level.